GivingTuesday is a global day of generosity that will take place on November 28, 2023.
GivingTuesday was created in 2012 as a simple idea: a day that encourages people to do good. Over the past decade, this idea has grown into a global movement that inspires hundreds of millions of people to give, collaborate, and celebrate generosity.
This year, CAWS has a goal to raise $10,000 to support all our programs and to continue our mission of ‘working with the community to help animals.’ We invite you to join us to stand together in supporting the dogs and cats in our community that need us the most on #GivingTuesday.
Your generosity on GivingTuesday can help CAWS in the following ways:
- $13 provides a rabies vaccination for a dog or cat
- $25 covers the cost of a cat neuter
- $35 helps provide a full set of vaccinations for a puppy
- $50 helps to purchase a trap for our TNR program, helping manage the community cat population and ensuring they receive the proper care needed to thrive
- $75 provides much-needed support for our low-income veterinary program, helping community members with emergency medical needs for their owned pets
- $100 covers the cost of a dog spay
CAWS invites you to join us during GivingTuesday 2023! By supporting CAWS today, you are helping to ensure that every dog and cat in our community has a safe place to call home during the holiday season and into the future.
Did you know many employers will match your donation on GivingTuesday? This can double, triple, or even quadruple your donation!
Some employers might require information about CAWS in order to match your donation. Here is the most common information required to complete an employer donation match:
- Non-profit type: 501(c)(3)
- CAWS EIN: 87-0515959
- Address: P.O. Box 709629, Sandy, Utah 84070-9629
- CAWS Contact: Kesli Jensen–Treasurer, [email protected]
We thank you for your generosity on GivingTuesday 2023!
Ways to Donate:
To donate via PayPal, enter the donation amount at the bottom of the screen, click Donate Now, make sure you’re not a robot, and then select Paypal.
To donate via Venmo, enter the donation amount at the bottom of the screen, click Donate Now, make sure you’re not a robot, and then select Venmo.
To donate via Credit Card or Debit card, enter the donation amount at the bottom of the screen, click Donate Now, and complete the form below the PayPal and Venmo buttons.
Finally, you can donate via Network for Good.