Donate Towards CAWS Animals
Each year CAWS invests more than $100,000 in the basic health of rescued animals. Basic and routine healthcare includes a full set of vaccinations and spaying or neutering for each animal. The cost of this basic care does not include the treatment of illnesses or emergency needs. CAWS is dedicated to ensuring that each animal has an opportunity to be a healthy member of society. Any amount that you can give is appreciated.
Your generosity can help CAWS in the following ways:
- $13 provides a rabies vaccination for a dog or cat
- $25 covers the cost of a cat neuter
- $35 helps provide a full set of vaccinations for a puppy
- $50 helps to purchase a trap for our TNR program, helping manage the community cat population and ensuring they receive the proper care needed to thrive
- $75 provides much-needed support for our low-income veterinary program, helping community members with emergency medical needs for their owned pets
- $100 covers the cost of a dog spay
We thank you for your generosity!
Ways to Donate:
To donate via PayPal, enter the donation amount at the bottom of the screen, click Donate Now, make sure you’re not a robot, then select Paypal.
To donate via Venmo, enter the donation amount at the bottom of the screen, click Donate Now, make sure you’re not a robot, then select Venmo.
To donate via Credit Card or Debit card, enter the donation amount at the bottom of the screen, click Donate Now, and complete the form below the PayPal and Venmo buttons.
Finally, you can donate via Network for Good.
For Alfie from NUVAS
Thank you for helping me find a foster home for Tiko!!! Hopefully this will help him get adopted. 🙂
For Billy's Meds
$25.00 towards 7 year old Cash who you rescued from Uintah Shelter. Thanks for all you do for these precious animals. Karen