CAWS is recruiting members to join our fundraising committee! We are looking for individuals with passions and experiences in all areas of fundraising including: individual, corporate, events, grants, social media, etc. As a small, all volunteer foster-based animal rescue group, we need volunteers to help support raising funds annually for the over 1,200 animals we rescue and adopt out into the community. The CAWS Fundraising Committee is responsible for generating revenue for all CAWS programs – Dog Rescue/Adoption, Cat Rescue/Adoption, Transport, Trap, Neuter, Return (TNR), and Low-Income Owned Pet Support.
- Attend a once per month virtual meeting
- Dedicate between 5 to 10 hours a month (may fluctuate depending on time of year) to fundraising efforts
- Commit to a 1 year term on the committee
- Be committed to the CAWS mission
- Openness and willingness to be flexible to meet the needs of an ever growing animal rescue group
- Creative mind-set and openness to new ideas
- Be willing to support and possibly lead different fundraising efforts throughout the year
Experience in the fundraising/development sector in some form/capacity
Passionate about animal rescue and animal welfare
If you are interested in this volunteer opportunity, complete the form below.